1. want to do sth. 想要做某事
I want to buy a new computer this afternoon.
2. would like to do sth. 想要做某事
I would like to invite you to come to my birthday party this Saturday.
3. wish to do sth. 希望做某事
I wish to live on the moon one day.
4. help to do sth. 帮助做某事
I often help to do some chores at home.
5. hope to do sth. 希望做某事
I hope to have a good rest this weekend.
6. learn to do sth. 学会做某事
He finally learned to play the piano with the help of the teacher.
7. manage to do sth. 设法做成某事
They managed to escape the fire yesterday.
8. offer to do sth. 主动提出做某事
Never offer to teach fish to swim.
9. plan to do sth. 计划做某事
He plans to travel around the world.
10. afford to do sth. 负担得起做某事（时间或金钱方面）We can’t afford to go abroad this summer.
11. agree to do sth. 做某事
He agreed to do it at once.
12. arrange to do sth. 安排做某事
I arrange to wash clothes tomorrow morning.
13. ask to do sth. 要求做某事
The boy asks to go to school by bike.
14. beg to do sth. 恳求做某事
He begged not to be put into prison.
15. care to do sth. 愿意/喜欢做某事
16. choose to do sth. 选择做某事
He chose to believe what she had said.
17. decide to do sth. 决定做某事
She has decided to travel all over the world.
18. demand to do sth. 要求做某事
19. determine to do sth. 决心做某事
He determined to learn French.
20. expect to do sth. 等待做某事
I am expecting to hear from you soon.
21. fear to do sth. 惧怕做某事
She fears to live on the mountain.
22. prepare to do sth. 预备做某事
They prepared to go hiking this Sunday.
23. pretend to do sth. 伪装做某事
She pretended not to see me.
24. promise to do sth. 答应做某事
I have promised to give the children some books.
25. refuse to do sth. 拒绝做某事
She refused to buy a new cellphone for her boy.
1. practice doing sth. 练习做某事
I practice playing the piano twice a week.
2. consider doing sth. 考虑做某事
I consider waiting a bit longer before I give up.
3. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事
I enjoy playing basketball.
4. finish doing sth. 完成做某事
Let's finish doing the work together.
5. give up doing sth. 放弃做某事
My father has given up smoking.
6. imagine doing sth. 想象做某事
I can't imagine marrying such a woman.
7. keep doing sth. 一直做某事
I kept studying English for 1 hour yesterday evening.
8. put off doing sth. 推迟做某事
Sometimes students put off doing their homework until the last minute.
9. risk doing sth. 冒险做某事
To win the gamble,he risked losing 100 dollars.
10. suggest doing sth. 建议做某事
I suggest traveling abroad next month.
11. admit doing sth. 承认做某事
He admitted making the mistake.
12. advise doing sth. 建议做某事
He advises going to see a movie.
13. allow doing sth. 允许做某事
We don't allow smoking in the classroom.
14. appreciate doing sth. 感谢做某事
We shall appreciate hearing from you again.
15. avoid doing sth. 避免做某事
Try to avoid drinking and smoking.
16. delay doing sth. 拖延做某事
Why have you delayed writing to him?
17. deny doing sth. 否认做某事
John denied signing the contract.
18. discuss doing sth. 讨论做某事
I like to discuss doing sports with my friends.
19. dislike doing sth. 不喜欢做某事
He dislikes dancing in public.
20. escape doing sth. 逃脱做某事
He escaped being killed.
21. excuse doing sth. 原谅做某事
He can't excuse coming late for work.
22. fancy doing sth. 想象/喜爱做某事
Are you fancy buying some food with me?
23. forbid doing sth. 禁止做某事
They forbid parking here.
24. mention doing sth. 提及做某事
He mentioned watching TV.
25. mind doing sth. 介意做某事
Would you mind opening window?
26. miss doing sth. 错过做某事
The thief missed being caught yesterday.
27. permit doing sth. 允许做某事
We do not permit smoking in the office.
28. prohibit doing sth. 禁止/阻止做某事
They prohibit smoking in public.
1. remember to do sth. 记住要做某事（未做）
remember doing sth. 记得做过某事（已做）
Remember to close the door,please.
I remember closing the door.
2. forget to do sth. 忘记去做某事（未做）
forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事（已做）
The light in the office is stil on. He forgot to turn it off.
He forgot turning the light off.
3. regret to do sth. 遗憾要做某事（未做）
regret doing sth. 后悔/抱歉做过某事（已做）
I regret to tell you that you can't pass the examination.
I regret disturbing yo so long.
4. try to do sth. 努力做某事
try doing sth. 尝试做某事
He tries to get the apple above the shelf. But fails to reach i t. After a while ,Brown comes in and try showing his ability.
5. mean to do sth. 计划做某事
mean doing sth. 意味着做某事
I meant to go, but my father would not allow me to.
Doing that means wasting time.
6. can’t help to do sth. 不能帮助做某事
can’t help doing sth. 情不自禁做某事
I can't help to do such stupid thing.
The movie is so funny. I can't help laughing!
7. go on to do sth. 继续做另一件事
go on doing sth. 继续做同一件事
He went on doing his homework in his room after supper.
After finishing his homework,he went on to read the text.
8. stop to do sth. 停下来去做另一件事
stop doing sth. 停下正在做的事情
The two girls stopped talking when they saw me.
The two girls stopped to talk to me when they saw me.
1. advise sb. to do sth. 建议某人做某事
2. allow sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事
3. ask sb. to do sth. 请（叫）某人做某事
4. bear sb. to do sth. 忍耐某人做某事
5. beg sb. to do sth. 恳求某人做某事
6. cause sb. to do sth. 导致某人做某事
7. command sb. to do sth. 命令某人做某事
8. drive sb. to do sth. 驱使某人做某事
9. elect sb. to do sth. 选举某人做某事
10. encourage sb. to do sth. 鼓舞某人做某事
11. expect sb. to do sth. 期望某人做某事
12. forbid sb. to do sth. 禁止某人做某事
13. force sb. to do sth. 强迫某人做某事
14. get sb. to do sth. 使（要）某人做某事
15. hate sb. to do sth. 讨厌/厌恶某人做某事
16. help sb. to do sth. 帮助某人做某事
17. intend sb. to do sth. 打算要某人做某事
18. invite sb. to do sth. 邀请某人做某事
19. leave sb. to do sth. 留下某人做某事
20. like sb. to do sth. 喜欢某人做某事
21. mean sb. to do sth. 计划要某人做某事
22. need sb. to do sth. 需求某人做某事
23. order sb. to do sth. 命令某人做某事
24. permit sb. to do sth. 允许某人做某事
25. persuade sb. to do sth. 说服某人做某事
26. prefer sb. to do sth. 宁愿某人做某事
27. request sb. to do sth. 要求某人做某事
28. remind sb. to do sth. 提醒某人做某事
29. teach sb. to do sth. 教某人做某事
30. tell sb. to do sth. 告诉/让某人做某事
31. train sb. to do sth. 训练某人做某事
32. trouble sb. to do sth. 麻烦某人做某事
33. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人做某事
34. warn sb. to do sth. 警告某人做某事
35. wish sb. to do sth. 希望某人做某事
1. see sb. do sth. 看到某人做了某事
I saw a big bird fly over the roof of the house yesterday.
2. watch sb. do sth. 观看某人做了某事
I watched the thief steal money from others' pockets.
3. notice sb. do sth. 注意到某人做了某事
I noticed him leave the room.
4. observe sb. do sth. 观察到某人做了某事
He has observed the girl come into the house.
5. look at sb. do sth. 看着某人做了某事
I looked at him do his homework just now.
6. hear sb. do sth. 听到某人做了某事
I heard him sing an English song half an hour ago.
7. listen to sb. do sth. 听着某人做了某事
I listened to him read the passage aloud in English yesterday.
8. make sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
I made the students elect a monitor.
9. let sb. do sth. 让某人做某事
Let me help you wash your clothes.
10. have sb. do sth. 使某人做某事
My mom haves me do some housework every weekend.
11. feel sb. do sth. 感觉某人做了某事
I felt the rain drop on the roof last night.
see sb. do sth. 看到某人做了某事
see sb. doing sth. 看到某人正在做某事
see sb./sth. done 看到某人/某物被......
I see him make the phone call.
I see him making a phone call.我看到他正在打电话。（强调看到他正在打电话,并没有看见全过程）
We often see him surrounded by much work.
2020高考英语作文预测: 传统文化 (附历年相关真题及预测)